12 Amazing Places to See in India
Just try it: DailyTripFinder.com
India has been known for its beautiful palaces and tourist spots. That is why more and more touriststend to choose India as their destination whenever they feel like having an out of town activity together with their friends and families.
If you want to see amazing and classy palaces, well, the 12 Amazing Palaces to See in India has lot to offer! Once you try seeing those palaces, you would definitely get mesmerized with the unique and incredible palaces of India. You will feel as if you are in your dreamland!
Here are the 12 Amazing Palaces to See in India:
- Amer palace, Jaipur—this is a little bit exciting for it is perched high on the hill. You can have a trip through an elephant and pretend as if you are and Indian royalty.
- Jal Mahal, Jaipur— in year 1734, it was originally built for the purpose if hunting lodge. Today, it is only accessible by boat. It has four stories below the lake surface but it stays dry. It is because of the lime mortal and specially conceived stone façade that prevents the seepage.
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur—also called as the Place of the Winds. It has high, screened wall so that the woman of the royal family can watch going-on in the city without being noticed.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur—at present, the royal family still inhabits the majority part of the palace grounds andthe other part of the particular palace has been turned into a luxury hotel.
- Amba Vilas Palace, Mysore—it is one of the 12 Best Amazing Palaces to See in India that is best place for annual Mysore Dasara Festival. It is bets to during nighttime for its lightings that emphasizes the beauty and classy of the palace.
- City Palace, Jaipur—this is the home of the fantastic museum that features royal garments of “Maharaja Madho Sing II”, who weighs 550 pounds.
- Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh—this is one of the most preserved examples of the architectural style of Indo-Islamic that was popularized by Mughal dynasty.
- Lake Palace, Udaipur—it is a “palace on water”, which gave a different experience to anyone who have gone to this place.
- Chowmahalla Palace, Hyderabad—this is the home of the wealthiest royal lineage in India, Nizams of Hyderabad. Once you get inside the palace, you will see how fancy their lifestyle is.
- City Palace, Udaipur—this features an elevated “central garden complex” having its own swimming pool.
- Lakshmi Vilas Palace, Baroda—this is four times bigger than the Buckingham palace in the UK. It has manicure railway around the palace.
- Bangalore Palace, Bangalore—also called Tudor-esque palace and is currently owned by the royal family of the Mysore.
India has its amazing and luxurious palaces where you will feel as if you belong to a royal family. You will feel that you have nothing to worry about except to enjoy every hour and every minute you are in a particular palace. Whichever palaces you choose form the 12 Amazing Palaces to See in India, you will never regret for each offers a different experience that you will definitely cherish forever!